LookingGlass Cyber Solutions™ is a rapidly growing team of driven individuals who are creating innovative products for the dynamic world of cyber security threat management. Behind our success are people that thrive on collaboration and creativity, delivering meaningful impact to our customers.
LookingGlass is always interested in speaking to talented individuals and technology professionals who are excited about the evolving state of cyber security. If you think you are a good fit, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and start the journey now!
Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits, including a 401K plan.
LookingGlass offers an informal yet productive work environment. Knowing what’s happening within LookingGlass is an important component of our culture. We hold regular All-Hands meetings to help stay informed and focused on our milestones as well as events that help us understand and measure our success.In addition, we have team lunches, happy hours, and continuously support and recognize our great people. Our break rooms are equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, toasters and treats. There’s even a lunch time Yoga class held twice a week for our California folks.
If you are motivated, passionate and work effectively within a team as well as individually, then LookingGlass may be the place for you. We are headquartered in Arlington, VA with regional offices in Baltimore, MD, Sunnyvale, CA, and South Jordan, UT.
Please check our open positions below:
Job Location: US West Territory. (West Coast Preferred)
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, the leader in threat intelligence and dynamic threat defense, is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer in our US West Territory.
The sales engineer provides pre-sales technical support to the sales team, including customer facing presentations, product demonstrations, pilots, RFI/RFP response preparation, etc.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- General CyberSecurity and networking skills required.
- Expert Sales Engineering skills required (i.e. presentation, customer handling, etc).
- Knowledge of Threat Intelligence desired.
- Knowledge of API use (via python for example) desired.
- This position will focus on non-Federal sales development and closure.
- Travel within the West territory about 20-30% is required.
Job Location: Anywhere
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions is looking for a enthusiastic and passionate Sr Infrastructure Engineer. In this role you will be providing an online datacenter infrastructure platform to a seriously talented group of engineers that are making next generation threat and security products delivered via services, software and appliances.
Minimum Requirements Years of Experience:
- Minimum 7 years datacenter infrastructure experience.
- Network LAN/WAN experience ( Cisco, Juniper, Arista)
- Server ( HP, DELL, HPC )
- Linux managed by code (Chef / Puppet / Salt)
- Linux Services managed by code ( LDAP, DHCP, DNS, NAS, MAIL, LOGGING, MONITORING, BACKUP ETC.)
- Facilities / Physical ( Colo Management, Rack / stack)
- Minimum 2 years Public cloud experience (AWS)
- Cloud Management
The right individual should be a tinkerer of technology who is focused on the customer/product experience.
The candidate should be an IT generalist with expertise in private datacenter management but also looking to transition more into the Public Cloud for services.
- RHSE, CCNP
- Knowledge of IT security principles
- Continuous Integration / Deployment experience
Location: Baltimore, MD or Sunnyvale, CA
The Senior Automation Engineer will work on the design and implementation of the Release product release pipeline. He/She will work closely with development team to drive release process, QA team in testing, ops in maintaining a lab, and product management to release the product to customers.
- Implement / maintain automatic release pipeline
- Build / maintain the product OS (embedded Linux)
- Rack and mount Lab equipment for the release pipeline
- Aid developers/QA in using the pipeline
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Bachelor’s Degree is computer science or similar
- 5-8 yrs experience with full development life-cycle with shipping products
- 3-4 yrs experience writing production or QA automated software in Functional, OO, and/or Imperative languages
- 2-3 yrs experience building and maintaining virtual servers (LXC, docker, vmware a plus)
- Linux administration expertise. Can build a system from an automated script and package manager (arch, debian a plus)
- Multiple years experience writing production build and shell scripts (Bash a plus)
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience implementing and automating quality metrics that validate product requirements
- Proficient administering CI environments with Jenkins, TeamCity, CruiseControl
- Experienced working in a BDD Environment
- Comfortable with aggressive refactoring
- Product development experience in network security, content security or cybersecurity intelligence preferred
- Background in Ops is helpful for this position
- Jenkins or similar CI environment setup knowledge is also a plus
Location: Baltimore, MD/Ft. Meade, MD
Position is part of a CloudShield engineering effort in support of an integrated cyber-security defensive mission.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Integrate CloudShield corporate and GOTS capabilities on the CloudShield platform.
- Oversee the installation and configuration of network devices to intelligently load balance traffic and enforce network policy.
- Pursue ad hoc software development to satisfy customer requirements.
- Designing a network analysis solution to include a variety of network defensive components
- Allocating adequate resources for VM management, physical cabling connections, power, space, and cooling by collaborating with government and vendor personnel
- Work with CloudShield corporate leadership to provide descriptions of required client functionality, ensure the feasibility of these customer requirements, and discuss corporate next steps.
- Act as a liaison between corporate partners to get consensus regarding corporate/program integration next steps and to resolve any implementation issues.
- Test software capabilities and document results from this testing.
- Test integration components between commercial systems to ensure the components work without error.
- If issues arise, troubleshoot these and coordinate with CloudShield support to resolve the problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of related experience (additional experience, education or training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- 2 years of experience in developing requirements for operational systems
- 2 years of experience working with network hardware (e.g.,CloudShield, Cisco, Juniper)
- 2 years of experience in a Linux environment working on software development or systems administration tasks
- Candidates must have a valid TS/SCI Clearance with a Polygraph – no exceptions will be made.
Must be a team-player, willing to work in an environment with a variety of different stakeholders
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s Degree
- Experience developing applications with Ruby, Perl, or packetC
- Experience with the CS2000 or CS4000 technologies
- Experience with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technologies
- Experience with Inventory Management (i.e., formal tracking and processes)
Location: South Jordan, UT or Sunnyvale, CA
LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat Intelligence and mitigation, is looking for top tier systems software engineering talent to join our Applications Engineering group.
The Systems Software Engineer position requires applicants to be self-driven and have the ability to work in a small distributed team designing and developing high quality customer driven ready to ship solutions. A candidate has strong working knowledge of software lifecycles including the design, development, test & implementation of systems solutions touching on a wide variety of technologies. Strong collaboration skills are a must.
- Develops systems and software solutions by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; write software meeting specifications and requirements; all following the Agile Scrum software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates complex solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code while working within the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related tasks as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 0-4 years of experience in developing complex system solutions
- Linux system experience desired
- Proficiency with C, Java, Python, and Perl is desired
- Foundation in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Background in security and network products a plus
- Understanding of low level network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, etc.) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment strongly desired
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Become a key contributor to the embedded software team working in startup-like environment with a small and highly motivated team delivering next generation security products.
Develop Linux based application software in C for embedded micro controllers in an event driven environment such as:
- Developing interrupt handlers and interrupt oriented applications.
- Developing driver-level and embedded microcontroller software for interfaces to other digital devices such as Network Interface chips and co processing devices.
- Work with HW team on SW integration, board bring-up and debugging
- Minimum BS in Computer Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering, or BS Computer Science.
- Years of Experience: 6+ years in low level embedded SW design
- Self-starter, team player
- Experience in developing driver-level and embedded infrastructure software
- Experience and proficiency in embedded application development in C and knowledge of embedded Linux is required.
- Ideally worked on network control/data plane and/or security products
- Excellent knowledge of IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Work on next generation high-speed network security inspection and mitigation platform tackling latest cyber security threats facing enterprises and governments. Key contributor to the hardware team working in startup-like environment with a small and highly motivated team delivering next generation security products. Develop Printed Circuit Board (PCB) from system specifications or the detailed functional design document. Creation of the schematic including creation of library elements using schematic capture tools such as ORCAD. Selection of electronic components for the subject PCB to meet design. Support of the physical layout process with outside vendor using ALLEGRO including post route Signal Integrity analysis and PCB stack up. Bring up and test of the subject PCB in both standalone and system environments.
- BS/MS EE or equivalent required
- Years of Experience: 7+ years in high-speed digital design
- Has proven and tangible experience with minimal supervision on complex digital designs
- Must have familiarity with hardware/software integration to assist in board bring-up and debugging (e.g. work with embedded software engineers).
- Experience with component placement and Signal Integrity (SI) analysis. Familiarity with SI tools such as HyperLynx, SPICE, or SigExplorer is desirable
- Must have experience designing networking based products
Location: Sunnyvale, CA; Baltimore, MD; or Arlington, VA
Lookingglass Cyber Solutions, a market leader in integrated Dynamic Threat Defense with threat intelligence and mitigation, is looking for an experienced Product Manager looking to join a fast paced startup, with a can-do attitude that is willing to do whatever it takes to enable sales and drive revenue.
- 6+ years of enterprise/commercial Product Management experience, preferably with experience in security startup’s.
- S. Citizen with ability to obtain a security clearance. Existing security clearance highly desirable.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and familiarity with agile development tools such as VersionOne, Jira or Rally.
- Strong understanding of various pricing models and incentive programs to drive customer adoption.
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting at the executive level both internally and externally.
- Prior experience with threat intelligence, SIEM, APT, malware mitigation products, end point security, network security, distributed systems, or networking highly desirable.
Product Managers are a part of a dynamic team that delivers value to the LookingGlass product portfolio and supports sales and revenue generation goals.
- Experience with enterprise software licensing models including term licensing, enterprise licenses, and perpetual licensing.
- Identify business opportunities through field partnership, market analysis, understanding of customer pain points and key product portfolio value that LookingGlass products and solutions can deliver. Develop product vision, roadmap and requirements (MRD/PRDs) for differentiated product and solution offerings by working with customers, sales, and engineering.
- Productize the solution by partnering cross-functionally with Engineering, CTO Office, Sales Operations (Sales and Sales Engineering), Manufacturing, Marketing and Support.
- Create product positioning, value propositions and pricing strategies that will enable sales and system engineering teams to easily sell and differentiate LookingGlass solutions.
- Track business indicators, including market share and competitor’s marketing and sales program activities. Drive analysis of the trends and work with the field to identify actions to mitigate plan risks.